Browse Items (33 total)

  • Collection: Postcards

scan0007 - wm.tif
Color postcard of Bronson Avenue

scan0005 - wm.tif
Color postcard of Mill River Bridge in Fairfield, Conn.

scan0006 - wm.tif
480 Old Post Road

The Sherman Parsonage was built in 1816 by Judge Roger Minoit Sherman, who served the state in the Assembly, Senate, and Supreme Court. In 1848, following his will, the house became the parsonage for the First Ecclesiastical…

scan0022 - wm.tif
Color postcard of the pink border of the gardens at Sunnie-Holme, Annie B. Jennings' estate.

Mailands-postcard.jpg
Postcard of the Oliver Gould Jennings Estate at 1561 North Benson Road.

TownHallpostcard.jpg
A postcard showing the Town Hall with cars parked in front.

scan0010 - wm.tif
Fairfield's Town Hall

scan0002 - wm.tif
Fairfield Trust Company Building, Fairfield, Conn.

scan0001 - wm.tif
The Birdcraft Sanctuary was created by pioneer conservationist Mabel Osgood Wright in 1914. With Annie B. Jennings' gift of 10 acres of land, Birdcraft became the first-of-its-kind songbird sanctuary in the nation, and formed the basis for the…

- wm.tif
808 Old Post Road

The Unquowa Hotel was built in 1868 by industrialist James Mott, who sold his mansion after financial problems. The building changed hands many times, including a turn as the Hargrove School for Boys, before being sold in 1913 to…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2