Browse Items (5 total)

  • Tags: 1820s

536OldPostRoad.jpg
Dimon House

536 Old Post Road

The Dimon house was built in 1825 by Daniel Dimon, a carpenter and Revolutionary War veteran. The house was owned by the Dimon family until 1911 when it was purchased by James T. Roche, who turned the house into a…

3113 Bronson Road0001.jpg
Blakeman House

3113 Bronson Road

The Blakeman house was built in 1822 by Rufus Blakeman and served as a station on the Underground Railroad during abolition days. The house was renovated during the 1930s.

533 Merwins Lane Merwin House0001 copy.jpg
Merwin House

533 Merwin Lane

The Merwin house was built in 1820 and remained in the Merwin family until it was acquired by Cameron Clark.

MOW35mm_New#165-watermarked.jpg
39 Meeting House Lane

The Dey house was built by Reverend Richard Varick Dey in 1823.

MOW35mm_New#002-watermarked.jpg
Reverend Varick Dey House

39 Meeting House Lane

The Dey house was built by Reverend Richard Varick Dey in 1823.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2