Browse Items (4 total)

  • Tags: McGarry

Mcgarrymkt.jpg
McGarry's Market and Barber Shop, located at 666 Post Road.

mcGarry.jpg
McGarry's Blacksmith Shop, located on the NW corner of Sanford Street and Post Road. Built between 1830s - 1850s, the shop stood until 1949

McGarry's Blacksmith Shop was opened in the mid 1800's by Michael Fox. Fox taught his trade to his…

McGarry3.jpg
McGarry's Blacksmith Shop, located on the NW corner of Sanford Street and Post Road. Built between 1830s - 1850s, the shop stood until 1949.

McGarry's Blacksmith Shop was opened in the mid 1800's by Michael Fox. Fox taught his trade to his…

Mcgarry2.jpg
McGarry's Blacksmith Shop, located on the NW corner of Sanford Street and Post Road. Built between 1830s - 1850s, the shop stood until 1949.

McGarry's Blacksmith Shop was opened in the mid 1800's by Michael Fox. Fox taught his trade to his…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2