Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Mill Plain Road

MOW35mm_New#105a-watermarked.jpg
Redfield House

95 Mill Plain Road

This house was built by Augustus Jennings in 1760. It was spared during the burning of Fairfield in 1779 by Mrs. Lucretia Redfield who put out four fires. In 1956 the home was demolished to make way for a…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2