Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Round Hill Road

Miller_Ida-wm.tif
Ida Miller moved to Fairfield after the Civil War and eventually owned land and a home with her husband William H. Miller, on the east side of Round Hill Road. Her style of dress suggests that the family enjoyed a comfortable standard of living. She…

518 Round Hill Road0001.jpg
Henry Williams House

518 Round Hill Road

The Henry Williams house was built in 1850 by Henry Williams. Williams was the former carpenter of Annie B. Jennings and his wife taught at the Sherman School.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2