Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Smith

Smith House 10.tiff
Smith House

365 Old Mill Road

The Smith house was built in 1709 by John Osborn, a captain in the Fairfield County Troop and Deputy for Fairfield in 1699. The House was remodeled during the mid-19th century, which is what this photograph shows.…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2