Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: general

Betts Store Pre 1884.jpg
This store was owned and operated by Mr. Moses G. Betts, who founded it around 1844. A general store for the town, the store stood at Flint's Corner, the intersection of Oldfield Road and the Old Post Road. Betts ran the store until it burned down…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2