Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: parks

GS132.jpg
St. Mary's by the Sea in Black Rock was built in 1893 by New York stockbroker Thomas Pearsall in honor of his wife, and the log-walled chapel was used for about nine years. Pearsall's house was on the bluff just uphill from the chapel. The chapel was…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2