Bradley-Baldwin-Birckhead House

Title

Bradley-Baldwin-Birckhead House

Subject

Fairfield-- Buildings

Description

1050 Old Academy Road

The Bradley-Baldwin-Birckhead house was built in 1752 by Squire Samuel Bradley Jr.. Bradley acquired the land around 1751 as a gift from his father, Samuel Bradley Sr. The house was remodeled around 1842 and again in 1921, this time gaining an addition.

Creator

Wright, Mabel Osgood

Source

Mabel Osgood Wright 35mm Slides (from original glass slides)

Rights

Fairfield Museum and History Center, all rights reserved. Please contact us for information about reproductions.

Format

JPEG; from 35mm slide. Original glass slide 3.25 x 4 inches.