Fowler House

Title

Fowler House

Subject

Fairfield-Buildings

Description

Fowler House

205 Beach Road

The Fowler house was built in 1784 by Stephen Fowler. Fowler had bought the land where the house sits in 1783 from John Hobart. Fowler chose the location because it would soon carry on many community activities since the first Episcopal Church was built in 1789 down the road and The Fairfield Academy was created.

Creator

Haley

Source

Haley Photograph Collection

Rights

Fairfield Museum and History Center, all rights reserved. Please contact us for information about reproductions.