William Bulkley House

Title

William Bulkley House

Subject

Fairfield-Buildings

Description

William Bulkley House

824 Harbor Road

The William Bulkley house was built in 1766 by William Bulkley. The house was spared by the British in 1779 because Bulkley's wife provided hospitality to British troops.

Creator

Haley

Source

The Haley Photograph Collection

Rights

Fairfield Museum and History Center, all rights reserved. Please contact us for information about reproductions.