Dimon House

Title

Dimon House

Subject

Fairfield- Buildings

Description

Dimon House

536 Old Post Road

The Dimon house was built in 1825 by Daniel Dimon, a carpenter and Revolutionary War veteran. The house was owned by the Dimon family until 1911 when it was purchased by James T. Roche, who turned the house into a showplace.

Source

Fairfield--Buildings--536 Old Post Road

Rights

Fairfield Museum and History Center, all rights reserved. Please contact us for information about reproductions.