Jelliff Corporation

Title

Jelliff Corporation

Description

Jelliff Corporation

354 Pequot Avenue

A manufacturing plant of the Jelliff Corporation located in Southport. The facility produced wire and mesh. The Jelliff Corporation itself grew out of the small grocery store established by Charles O. Jelliff following his arrival in Southport in the 1870s. The company became incorporated in 1902 and continued to grow. Jelliff Industries remains an active company to this day, with its corporate offices and the original factory still located in Southport.

Source

Fairfield -- Business, General -- Jelliff Corporation, 354 Pequot Ave

Rights

Fairfield Museum and History Center, all rights reserved. Please contact us for information about reproductions.

Format

JPEG, 4" x 2"