Business--General Store--Fairfield, Conn.
Fred Disbrow's Store - Meats and Groceries. Situated on Main Street between the Savings Bank and the Pequot Inn in Southport, Conn, the building was erected by Frederick A. Disbrow. The east side of the building was rented to Charles E. Bulkely as a Confectionery and Ice Cream Parlor. On the right in the photo: clerk Theodore Becker and dog Prince.
Photograph Files: Fairfield - Business General - Disbrow's Store.
Photograph was property of Harry B Disbrow and given to the Fairfield Museum and History Society on Sept 30, 1957.
Fairfield Museum and History Center, all rights reserved. Please contact us for information about reproductions.
JPEG, 6x8 inches