Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Casper Schick Cafe

Casper Schick Cafe 1909 Faifield HS Photo File 001.jpg
From 1909 to 1912, Casper Schick operated a cafe on the first floor of the later Jr. Pequot Yacht Club building. The building was erected in 1889 by Simon Banks. The people in the picture have been identified as follows -- from left to right:…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2