Browse Items (3 total)

  • Tags: gould

Gould Homestead0001.jpg
Gould Homestead

426 Post Road (originally 172 Post Road)

The Gould Homestead was built in 1841 by Captain John Gould, a mariner. His daughter Elizabeth B. Gould made it into a vacation home for working women in 1908. It was demolished in 1955…

John Gould family, with Annie B. Jennings at top right.

Tags: ,

Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-xml, rss2