Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Center Street

John Perry House0001.jpg
John Perry House

134 Center Street

The Perry house was built in 1882 for Judge John Hoyt Perry. Perry belonged to a prominent family in Southport, his father being a sea captain. The house gained an addition in 1905 and still stands today.
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2