Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Ogden

MOW35mm_New#111-watermarked.jpg
Ogden House

1520 Bronson Road

The Ogden house was built around 1700. Jane and David Ogden moved into the house in 1750. The home survived the burning of Fairfield in 1779. The house was given to the Fairfield Historical Society in 1973 to be…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2