Browse Items (1 total)

  • Tags: Captain Hayes

Southport Jail.jpg
Originally was J.M. Hawkins blacksmith shop (1867), later to be used as Thomas Baker's horse-shoeing shop. Then the town took it over as a jail with 2 cells (Jailer was Captain Hayes). Then it was closed for years. It was then owned by A. Mayse…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2