Smith House

Title

Smith House

Subject

Fairfield-Buildings

Description

Smith House

365 Old Mill Road

The Smith house was built in 1709 by John Osborn, a captain in the Fairfield County Troop and Deputy for Fairfield in 1699. The House was remodeled during the mid-19th century, which is what this photograph shows. In 2002, the house was restored to its original state.

Creator

Everett, William Henry

Source

William Henry Everett Collection

Rights

Fairfield Museum and History Center, all rights reserved. Please contact us for information about reproductions.