Browse Items (2 total)

  • Tags: Old Mill Road

053.tiff
A backyard view at a house on Old Mill Road. The photo was probably taken around the late 1880's.

Smith House 10.tiff
Smith House

365 Old Mill Road

The Smith house was built in 1709 by John Osborn, a captain in the Fairfield County Troop and Deputy for Fairfield in 1699. The House was remodeled during the mid-19th century, which is what this photograph shows.…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2