Browse Items (173 total)

  • Collection: Mabel Osgood Wright Photographs

MOW35mm_New#178-watermarked.jpg
Benson House

131 South Benson Road

The Benson house was built in 1779 by Brigadier General Elijah Abel after the previous house was destroyed during the burning of Fairfield. The home was purchased by Captain Abraham Benson in 1810. The home…

MOW35mm_New#177-watermarked.jpg
Annie B. Jennings in yellow dress.

MOW35mm_New#173-watermarked.jpg
May be Annie B. Jennings.

MOW35mm_New#170-watermarked.jpg
1050 Old Academy Road

The Bradley-Baldwin-Birckhead house was built in 1752 by Squire Samuel Bradley Jr.. Bradley acquired the land around 1751 as a gift from his father, Samuel Bradley Sr. The house was remodeled around 1842 and again in 1921,…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2