Browse Items (6 total)

  • Tags: Sherman

scan0006 - wm.tif
480 Old Post Road

The Sherman Parsonage was built in 1816 by Judge Roger Minoit Sherman, who served the state in the Assembly, Senate, and Supreme Court. In 1848, following his will, the house became the parsonage for the First Ecclesiastical…

MOW35mm_New#143-watermarked.jpg
480 Old Post Road

The Sherman Parsonage was built in 1816 by Judge Roger Minot Sherman, who served the state in the Assembly, Senate, and Supreme Court. In 1848, following his death, the house became the parsonage for the First Ecclesiastical…

MOW35mm_New#108-watermarked.jpg
Sherman Parsonage

480 Old Post Road

The Sherman Parsonage was built in 1816 by Judge Roger Minoit Sherman, who served the state in the Assembly, Senate, and Supreme Court. In 1848, following his will, the house became the parsonage for the…

Interior view Sherman School _mf_003.jpg
The figure second from the left in the second row (with arm on desk) is Katherine Burr.

Sherman School Student Grp_mf_002.tif
A group of students in front of the Sherman School in 1910. The card is labeled with "Miss Scofield."

Sherman School Green_mf_001.jpg
The Center District School (Sherman School) on the right and the Fire House on the left. Both buildings in this photo faced the Post Road, at the corner of Reef Road. The school was on Sherman Green and the fire house stood where the stores at…
Output Formats

atom, dcmes-xml, json, omeka-json, omeka-xml, rss2